Apply to EthniCity Catering
Are you new to Canada? Are you looking for your first opportunity? Through the EthniCity Catering Training Program (Kitchen Helper), you will acquire valuable Canadian experience and learn workplace essential and life skills.
- A temporary and part-time Canadian experience
- Training to work in a commercial kitchen
- A food safety card from Alberta Health Services
- Training in English oral communication and workplace responsibilities
- Information about settling and adjusting to life in Canada
- Be paid to work in a commercial kitchen
- Earn a Canadian job reference
- Develop a social network and friendships with other newcomers
- Practice English in a supportive team environment
- Develop skills for work in Canada
- Immigrant or refugee to Canada
- Little or no work experience
- Commitment to a 10-week training and work experience
- Basic English language skills
- 12-years or less of education
Please note: This is not a cooking course
You can download and complete EthniCity Catering Application Form.
Please, bring the completed form to our reception desk.
For more information, call 403.536.8817 or email email@example.com
EthniCity Catering is a social enterprise of the Centre for Newcomers.