Colour Our World - Family Settlement Program
Do you want to know how to adjust to your new life? Are you a Permanent Resident of Canada?
Do you have children under 12?
The Colour Our World Program will help you and your children learn more about Canadian life and feel at home in Canada.
- Parent Workshops: You and Your Family; You and Your Community; You and Your Child’s Education
- Play-based, hands-on activities for children 2 – 12 while you attend the workshops
- Fun and interactive learning for children and parents
- Information about family life in Canada
- Community resources and information to help you settle
- Learn about life in Canada and how to make the transition easier for your family
- Learn about community resources to help you and your family to start a new life
- Meet newcomers from all over the world and make new friends
- Immigrant families with children between the ages of 2 to 12
To register, please bring your immigration documents.
Workshops are Monday to Thursday, 1 -3 pm
Get to know us by coming to a drop-in activity session on Thursdays (10 am – 12 noon, 1 -3 pm) or Fridays (10 am – 12 noon)
For more information, please contact 403.569.3348 email@example.com
This program receives funding from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)