Get ConnectedThank you for your interest in supporting newcomers through the Centre for Newcomers. Your generous contributions can help newcomers to open doors, create connections and build our community.
You can be part of creating a welcoming environment for newcomers to Canada in the following ways:
- Make a donation to the Centre via Canada Helps and support our essential work with newcomers;
- Refugee Crisis - find out how you can help;
- Volunteer with the Centre (e.g. as a resource speaker at our events and a mentor for youth and immigrant professionals);
- Connect us to others in the community who may support our efforts;
- Partner with us in your diversity and inclusion initiatives in your community and business;
- Connect us with employment opportunities for newcomers in the city.
- 10,000 individuals avail of services and support from the Centre;
- 2,500 attend adult English classes on average;
- 5, 542 one-on-one consultations have supported the family settlement process;
- 83% of tracked career service clients find jobs or relevant training;
- Over 23,000 clients accessed drop-in career services;
- Over 11,000 volunteer hours are provided by the Centre’s volunteers;
- 20,000 meals are delivered to Ethnicity Catering customers and over 110 trainees gain invaluable work experience that provides a foundation for future employment potential.
Donate online via Canada Helps now.