Be part of creating a welcoming environment for newcomers to Canada. Contribute your time, share your skills and create meaningful relationships as you develop a stronger social network and gain a deeper appreciation of Calgary’s diverse culture.
Newcomers and more established Canadians are encouraged to participate in creating a welcoming environment for newcomers to Canada. Consider any of the various volunteer opportunities.
CLICK HERE to learn about volunteering opportunities at the Centre.
- Be a mentor
- to newcomer professionals through the Peer Mentorship program
- to immigrant youth who wish to make positive changes in their lives
- Be an English language tutor
- Assist with childcare for the Centre’s programs and activities
- Provide a variety of office support
- Assist newcomers in the settlement and integration process
Please continue to check our website for upcoming schedule.
Questions or for more information, contact Elaine Mew, 403.539.5854 or email@example.com